National Information System - a set of systems, including information systems of government agencies, industry and territorial information systems, information systems and legal and natural persons (as per Article 15 of the Law of Uzbekistan "On Informatization
" № 560-II of 11 December 2003).
NIS is created taking into account the compatibility of its member information systems with international information systems.
Information system of state bodies may include:
· Transaction and accounting subsystem that support public authorities performing their basic tasks and functions;
· Subsystem interagency information exchange between information systems belonging to the NIS;
· Resource management subsystem, providing support for business processes and administrative regulations in the activities of government agencies;
· Information and analytical subsystems for the collection, processing, storage and analysis of data on the results of public bodies with their main tasks and functions;
· Subsystem of electronic document circulation;
· Management subsystem electronic archives of documents;
· Control subsystem operation (including management infrastructure components);
· Subsystem interaction with individuals and legal entities, public authorities to ensure the provision via the Internet or other channels of communication help information and services, including portals and call centers;
· Information security subsystem;
· Office subsystems used by State agencies in their daily activities for the preparation of documents and exchange of information.
Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
№ PP-1730 of 21 March 2012 was the fundament of development of the national information system. The document was approved by the Programme for further implementation and development of information and communication technologies in the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2012-2014, as well as the list of information systems of state and economic management, public authorities at local, integrated into the national information system in the period 2012-2014 .
Pursuant to Presidential Decree № PP-1730 of 21 March 2012 industry enterprises entrusted with tasks such as:
· Definition and implementation of common technical policy;
· Development of uniform requirements for the integration of IP in the state bodies of NIS;
· Integration of IP state bodies, as well as legal entities and individuals;
· Development and implementation of the ICC "Aloka" and its integration in the NIS;
· Creation of IP CM IAP;
· Information security NIS, IP and the protection of its resources.
To date, the total amount of state information resources (GIR) reached 195 units. It should be noted that the amount of GAD for 5 years has increased almost 4.5 times that shows a significant increase in the formation of GAD.
It should be noted that in 2007 the number of registered information systems (IS) in the register was 7 units. And to October 1, 2012 their number increased to 104 units. This shows that the number of registered IP in the period from 2007 to 2012 increased by nearly 15 times.